- Who's ready to let go of 2020?? I know this girls is 🙌 I know, I know I'm early ~ Better Early Than Late LOL!! While Scripture does say not to dwell on the past, I do believe it is important to reflect on the past year and notice where God showed up. If Job […]
- As we head into the holidays I am reminded of the reason for the season and the reason for everything 🙌 Luke 2:10-14 "But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; Today in the town of […]
- I blinked and just like that November is coming to a close…. Time flies when you're having fun and when ya have a lot of irons in the fire…know what I mean Vern?!?!?! Imma bout to drop some More Goodies y'all. We all know 2020 has been a whole lot – – and we've felt […]
- Ello muh lady (insert English accent as I curtsy) Girl has there been anything typical about 2020? Naaah! So we know that Thanksgiving is going to look different.. and while we embrace what we DO have and get to celebrate. It's ok to grieve what we're missing. Take a moment to recognize those feelings so […]
- Hey Girl, When was the last time you laughed so hard you got that ugly look on your face or even pee a little? The internet says (we all know if it's on the internet it's GOT to be true LOL!) that the average 4 year old laughs around 400 times a day and the […]
- Hey Girl! I don't know if it's my age (late 40's) or it's life experience.. but I'm done playing it "safe". I'm done playing it safe which means I'm using the backdoor pjs for the first time in my life. . Call me crazy but when I feel the pull of the Holy Spirit I'm […]
When you JOYn the #JamFam you’ll receive inspirational emails, first dibs on new releases, events and you’ll be the first to hear exciting announcements!